Marble Falls/Lake LBJ Chamber celebrates a successful year
MARBLE FALLS — With the theme “Building Our Tomorrow” serving as the backdrop, the Marble Falls/Lake LBJ Chamber of Commerce honored members, directors and residents during its 54th annual awards banquet on March 23.
The event at Lakeside Pavilion overlooking Lake Marble Falls provided an opportunity for the chamber to recognize the efforts of its members, volunteers and staff.
The chamber awards included:
• Mark Hodges, outgoing director;
• Casey Blair, advisory member of the year;
• Judy Miller, director of the year;
• Terry Evans, special events volunteer of the year;
• Sheryl Span, visitor center volunteer of the year;
• Bessie Jackson, outstanding citizen;
• Christian Fletcher, ambassador award;
• Kiwanis Club/Gilbert Bennet, community service award;
• and Brenda Morris, lifetime achievement.
The chamber also recognized the 2013-2014 board of directors who are:
• Keith Conrad, president;
• Dave Plante, first vice president;
• Shane Steward, vice president;
• Terry Ortiz, treasurer;
• Logan Stanley, secretary;
• David Crail, director at large;
• and Judy Miller, immediate past president.
The 2013-2014 advisory board consists of Brian Anderson, Larry Berkman, Casey Blair, Pat Burton, Christian Fletcher, Allan Garrett, Kristi Goebel, Nance Griffin, Ralph Hendricks, Mark McCary, Rob O’Connor, Greg Ritchie, George Russell, Chris Schmidt and W.T. Smith.
For more information on the chamber, go to www.marblefalls.org.
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”PHOTO 1″]Judy (right) Miller celebrates with her husband Bob Miller after the Marble Falls/Lake LBJ Chamber of Commerce honored her as the 2012 Director of the Year. The chamber held its annual banquet March 23 at Lakeside Pavilion in Marble Falls. Courtesy photo[/tab] [tab title=”PHOTO 2″]The Marble Falls/Lake LBJ Chamber of Commerce honored Bessie Jackson as the 2012 Outstanding Citizen during its banquet March 23. The chamber celebrated members, businesses and citizens during the annual gala which was held at Lakeside Pavilion. Courtesy photo[/tab] [tab title=”PHOTO 3″]Casey Blair picks up the Advisory Board Member of the Year Award during the 54th annual Marble Falls/Lake LBJ Chamber of Commerce Banquet on March 24. The chamber celebrated its members, businesses and community residents during the event. Courtesy photo[/tab] [/tabs]