Being in a wreck is bad enough, so save yourself some stress by looking to Johnson Sewell Collision Center in Marble Falls for your collision repair needs. Johnson Sewell fixes all makes and models and offers 24-hour towing.
If one of your cars or trucks is in an accident, call after hours at (512) 755-3415. Johnson Sewell Collision Center is located at 3308 U.S. 281 North in Marble Falls. Call (830) 693-5577 during business. You can visit the center’s website at johnsonsewell.com.
Collision repair best practices
When looking for a dependable collision center for your cars or trucks, Gold Class Professionals has some advice:
• Shop for a collision center before you have an accident, which is why checking out Johnson Sewell Collision Center in Marble Falls now is a good idea!
• Ask around for a good recommendation.
• Look for a facility that’s clean and well-organized.
• Talk to the staff. They should be courteous and willing to answer questions.
• Ask about warranties and whether the facility specializes in your type of repair work.
Ultimately, what you are looking for in a collision center is a group of professionals who are trained to return your vehicle to its original condition. While many people will tell you once you’ve wrecked a car or truck, it never will be the same, that’s not necessarily true if you choose the right people to do the job.
Your vehicle is probably the second most valuable investment in your lifetime — and a lifeline to your work and social life — so it pays to take care of your wheels! Call Johnson Sewell Collision Center in Marble Falls for complete service, no matter what make or model you drive.